How To Light The Way For Moms During COVID-19
Hey moms and mother figures, we see you. We know you’re juggling a lot right now. We offer you a sincere kudos and want you to know we’re proud of you. Here are some suggestions for how to light the way for each other during this uncertain time.
- Post or email resources for other parents to try to keep kids entertained during the day. Take for example, our candle label coloring pages!
- Offer to host a virtual session on a topic you enjoy for your friends’ kids to tune into to give their parents a little peace.
3. Shop at a mom-owned business in your area. And, if you can, support community organizations like New Moms who are directly supporting moms during this pandemic.
4. Send a meal or supplies to a mom in your neighborhood. This could be some self-care essentials or activities for the kids.
5. Show up honestly in your online communities. There’s value in sharing the messy, stressful side of things because chances are you are not alone. And after all, we’re all just trying to do our best!
We’d love for you to share how someone else has shown up for you during this time! Send us a message on Facebook or Instagram. If you need additional resources or essential items, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to connect you with our team.